Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day November 11, 2014

Remembering Veteran Family Tree Members


On the 11th hour of the 11th day on the 11th month in 1918 an armistice between Germany and the Allied nations during the Great War known as World War I was established.  This day has transformed to an official holiday to honor all members of the United States Armed forces.  I would like to honor ancestors on my trees who were in the armed forces. My research has not allowed me to identify all the veterans past or present.  They however are not forgotten.  Grateful for their service. God bless them all.    Let’s support our living veterans

Ernest B. Strickland Sr.
Ollie Brumfield World War II
 Isom Brumfield Jr. World War II
Hollis Caston Jr.  World War II  
Jessie Caston   World War II
Wiley Caston World War II
James Bearden World War II
Edward Elam Sr. Viet Nam





Wiley Caston
James Edwards Sr.
Bertha B. Bearden
Bertha B. Bearden
Wallace Caston
Cicero Caston




No comments: