Monday, May 16, 2022

Family Reunion

 Today is the tenth anniversary of  my blog.  Ten years ago I decided that my family and related families which I call the branches had important histories.  I have made 126 blog posts.  My genealogy research journey of my ancestors have given insight into their lives and the history of this country. I have found many ancestors'  lives were intertwined with families in the same geographic area. I have many cousins. My cousins have  travelled the research journey with me.  

 Through the years there have been family reunions which assembles the branches and generations together. The reunions continue  this year with the Brumfield, Caston, Nichols and Washington families.  Much fun is anticipated. More family stories will be gathered together for the research to continue. T-shirts of past  and future reunions.

---- The Tree Gardener

1 comment:

Larry Richard said...

Thank you for all of your hardwork . It is much appreciated. I am always amazed on how much work that you have done on our family history. There have been so many occasions in which a family member has "zoomed in" and you already have so much detail on them. you are a blessing.
Larry R